Allen Investigations was founded and is led by Debra Allen
ALLEN BAIL BONDS
Fast professional service without judgment
websites that help students with homework order avodart no prescription canada go to link http://www.bhcarroll.edu/theology/viagra-paypal-payment/20/ what's a good essay cialis soft tabs 10 mg rounding homework help essay writer spark space college research topics go to link essay for teacher application format for science paper follow link viagra quick delivery go here go to link buy uganda paper beads buy viagra cheap canada see top personal essay ghostwriters websites for college famous essay writers and their works http://parentinginprogress.net/7497-business-plan-online-business/ top blog post editor site for phd the pcman resume creator informative speech structure career aspirations essay follow http://www.hemsleyandhemsley.com/viagra-boat-ad/ college essay writing service can i buy viagra at boots the chemist https://dvas.org/will-generic-viagra-be-in-shops-march-2013-1480/ exam papers primary school WHERE TO BEGIN
A telephone consultation is required, and this is always free of charge. During the consultation, all of your questions are answered, and you will know by the end of the conversation just what your legal rights are and how to proceed. You do have options! Once you are ready, you will need to provide the following items:
- Use the link above, Consent to Exchange Information form. Download and complete the form and mail the original to Debra Allen. **This form must be notarized.
- Use the link above to download the Request for Confidential Intermediary Appointment Form. Complete the form and mail the original to Debra Allen.
- Click on the appropriate information form, and fill it out as completely as possible.
- Include a photocopy of your State ID, such as a driver’s license.
- Include a photocopy of your birth certificate.
- Check, money order, or credit cards accepted. Checks to be made payable to Debra Allen for the agreed upon amount.
MAIL ALL DOCUMENTS TO:
285 Lake Havasu Avenue S.
Lake Havasu City, AZ 86403
833-742-5536 / Fax 800-699-7008
Contact me with any questions on your search!
Who may use the services of a Confidential Intermediary?
- Adoptive parents of an adoptee who is at least 18 years of age, or if the adoptive parents are deceased, the adoptee’s guardian.
- An adoptee who is at least 18 years of age.
- If any adoptee is deceased, the adoptee’s spouse if the spouse is the legal parent or guardian of any child of the adoptee. If any adoptee is deceased, any progeny of the adoptee who is at least 18 years of age. Either of the birth parents of an adoptee. If the birth parent of an adoptee is deceased, the parent of the birth parent.
- A biological sibling of an adoptee if the sibling is at least 18 years of age. A CI cannot contact persons under 21 years of age without a court order. Pursuant to A.R.S. § 8-543, any of the following persons may participate in SIX using the services of a CI: An adult who is a former dependent child. A juvenile who is a former dependent child, through any of the following: (a) The juvenile’s adoptive parent. (b) The juvenile’s guardian.
Why should I use an Arizona Confidential Intermediary?
CONFIDENTIALITY: Consent from all parties is required for the sharing of identifying and non-identifying information
RESOURCES: CI’s may inspect the confidential court, division agency and maternity home records not otherwise available.
SENSITIVITY & PROFESSIONALISM: CIs are trained to handle sensitive situations in a discreet and objective manner.